Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A little blurb

So, I was thinking yesterday:
Jesus died. Enough people hated him that they nailed him to a cross. And they hated him so much, they exchanged him for the most vile man in all of Israel. He said, "If people hate you, just remember that they hated me first." His words probably came to most of his disciples minds. All of them were killed, because they were Christians. The church after them was hated.
Don't tell me that I have to blend into society. Don't tell me that I have agree with people. And don't talk to me about how people hate Christians because of what they do. They hated Jesus so much that they killed him. America is going to hate me so much they want to kill me. And I don't care.
Don't get me wrong. Call me out if I'm proud, because I'm more sinful and wicked than pretty much everyone else. Thats why I run to Jesus. Call me out if I'm unloving. Because Jesus loves me so much, that he came to earth, one planet revolving around one star in the millions, to die for me. I should love people that way.
But Jesus loved people that way and they killed him for the truth. Do I somehow think it will be different for me? Stand up for what you believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home